At Braking Point Recovery Center (BPRC), we understand the devastating physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects of addiction. We meet our clients’ needs by creating an accepting environment that models sensitivity and openness.
Our diverse staff encompasses a wealth of knowledge based on different professional disciplines, educational backgrounds, and personal and recovery experiences. BPRC utilizes programs that identify and address each client’s unique needs, and develops personalized care plans that are updated as those needs change.
We offer a full continuum of care to navigate their recovery through stages of change using evidenced-based treatment interventions. During each phase of treatment, our substance abuse professionals employ a wide variety of groups including, Psychoeducational, Relapse Prevention, Skills Development, Cognitive-Behavioral/Problem Solving, Interpersonal Process Family and Support Groups.
Our specialized care plans include individual counseling during each stage of treatment to address the needs of our clients who are experiencing co-occurring issues. Additionally, we provide Crisis Intervention services to clients who may be experiencing a personal crisis.
BRAKING POINT RECOVERY CENTER GOALS
• The clients will come to accept the fact that they have this illness, will recognize its effect on their lives, and will come to believe that there is hope for recovery.
• To accept the need for outside help to recovery, and to become acquainted with AA, NA, CA, along with professional resources for recovery.
• To discover the unique, self-defeating emotional and situational triggers that place clients at high risk for relapse.
• To encourage family participation in our program.
• To build a strong foundation of recovery with our help.
We offer a full continuum of care to navigate their recovery through stages of change using evidenced-based treatment interventions.
HOW WE ACCOMPLISH OUR GOALS: we have developed a comprehensive, person-centered program of education and therapy that includes:
• Group Therapy
• Individual Counseling
• Educational Groups
• Special Issues Groups
• Family Education
• Assessment and Linkage to Resources
• Relapse Prevention Education
• Relaxation Training
• Spiritual Awarenes
• Gender Specific Groups
• AA/NA/CA/HA meetings
• Case Management